Rejected Spleef - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my cousin again are trying to submit a map but this time we are trying to submit an easy map.
-----------------------------------------------
Creators: JustLava and actus954
Map name: Spleef
number of jumps: 35
it should be /plot visit JustLava or that with 1 at the end
Difficulty: Easy
ID: 34:124 or 34;124
2021-02-18_22.03.26.png 2021-02-18_22.03.34.png 2021-02-18_22.03.36.png

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello JustLava,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, as there are technically no Spleef maps on ManaCube. Good job coming up with an original theme! However, I think the build is a bit of a victim of the theme. The build does represent spleef, but the arena is pretty bland and it's difficult to make more interesting as well as a good build to put parkour on overall.

There is some mild variation in the parkour, but it isn't mixed very well. All of the parkour is also floating which makes the build look a bit messy. There also isn't much purpose in the use of certain blocks, it seems that most of the varied blocks are used just for the sake of having weird blocks. I would recommend visiting /warp beta on the server or the Accepted Maps subforum to see our current Mapmaing requirements executed.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.