Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Hello! I have been playing on MineVast for one or two months now, but I've been starting to get active on here. I just bought Legend, as it is my Birthday tomorrow! This server is pretty fun, and I usually play KitPvP. I will start to expand on here and start playing other servers. Most likely Skyblock or Prison. I am turning eleven tomorrow. Yeah, I'm young, but I'm pretty mature for my age, so no judging xD I play violin, basketball, soccer, swimming, and do forensics. I recently moved to this server because my Skyblock island was greifed on another server I played on.

That's pretty much all I have to say, I hope to meet new friends on this server!

Ratings
Hey man, welcome! I've been playing MineVast for a bit also; but newer to the forums as well, glad to have you :)!

If you see me in-game feel free to message me if you wanna play some games together.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Happy birthday and Welcome to Skyblock :D
If you will be playing Prison don't get too wrapped up in it because it will be resetting soon
~Preston

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
He can get wrapped up in prison if he likes. Maybe he'll actually enjoy something before it resets, Such as the drugs.
Happy birthday and Welcome to Skyblock :D
If you will be playing Prison don't get too wrapped up in it because it will be resetting soon
~Preston
I used to be a Prison person, but after my past few experiences on other servers... I'll stick away from it.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
Well hopefully you wont see those bad experiences happen on here.
Even if you do, there is no way the people who break these rules will get away with it.
We are such a small community it's not very difficult to bring these guys to justice.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Well hopefully you wont see those bad experiences happen on here.
Even if you do, there is no way the people who break these rules will get away with it.
We are such a small community it's not very difficult to bring these guys to justice.
It's not so much the people, but the server. I was banned on one of my favorite servers because my account was hacked, and advertised on. I have changed my password since then, but it saddens me. Another server had a two-week rollback, and I pretty much lost everything xD

You get the point.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
It's not so much the people, but the server. I was banned on one of my favorite servers because my account was hacked, and advertised on. I have changed my password since then, but it saddens me. Another server had a two-week rollback, and I pretty much lost everything xD
You get the point.
I empathize. Let's just look towards the future instead of the past then shall we :)