Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello,

This is not the place to report staff nor players. You may submit a support ticket under "Report Staff" and calmly explain the situation, as any hurtful, inappropriate or disrespectful message will not get you anywhere.

Link: https://manacube.com/support/

Any clarification on rules can be asked in-game, discord or over forums. You may ask the staff that dealt with your helpop as to why it was deemed as inappropriate, and I'm sure they will provide you context on behalf their words.

If you have any other concerns or questions, do not hesitate and contact me via Discord, my name is fau#1734. Or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
Faudon

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hello,

I was under the impression you misspelled 'rape' and that is why I was highly confused why you did not understand why rape would be inappropriate.

Apologies,
Ranged

Ratings
4 8
Hello,

This is not the place to report staff nor players. You may submit a support ticket under "Report Staff" and calmly explain the situation, as any hurtful, inappropriate or disrespectful message will not get you anywhere.

Link: https://manacube.com/support/

Any clarification on rules can be asked in-game, discord or over forums. You may ask the staff that dealt with your helpop as to why it was deemed as inappropriate, and I'm sure they will provide you context on behalf their words.

If you have any other concerns or questions, do not hesitate and contact me via Discord, my name is fau#1734. Or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
Faudon
I'm not reporting just displaying this big L

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I’m not sure the purpose of this post, The original title was: ‘ranged thinks ape is sexual assault, nice”. This title was perceived to be offensive and was changed to “ranged made a mistake and apologized”. While I can understand your frustration with the title change, there was no need to then alter it to contain inappropriate language.

This thread seemed to have degraded into an unnecessary flame and will be locked. If you feel the need to discuss this further, you may contact me on Discord at ChocBar#3177

Status
Not open for further replies.