MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
Staff Crate
Contents:​
1. Dacon's Head: A helmet that looks just like Dacon's face. (Has protection 6 and gives strength 1 and speed 1 when at 6 hearts)
2. Swrd's Sword: Has sharpness 7, has infinite fire aspect, and has a small chance to strike the opponent with lightning.
3. Pretzel's Pretzel: A consumable pretzel that you can eat infinitely.
4. VenomousLemon's Lemon: A normal looking lemon that is deadly. (Has sharpness 7 and inflicts poison only because there isn't a venom effect)
5. Gapgap's gapple: A consumable gapple you can eat twice and does the same thing as a god apple.
6. AlfieJay's Blue Jay: A Blue Jay pet you can equip with /pets
7. ❤️Staff❤️ Title
8. Every staff title: A title for every staff member that says their name.
Please Like and Approve This Swrds I Put You In Here​

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
313 32
Ive suggested something similar to this to Swrds but instead of things based off each staff have each staff member chose/design an item for the crate. Would be a cool way to get all staff together to make a creative crate!

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
Ive suggested something similar to this to Swrds but instead of things based off each staff have each staff member chose/design an item for the crate. Would be a cool way to get all staff together to make a creative crate!
I agree that would be a great idea

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,196 301
-1 first of there’s nothing for the best staff members (all the Earth staff cps u are the bestest) and As someone said yesterday in the discord sometimes staff members turn on manacube so it would be rlly weird for items with there names to be floating about

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
It's more of a concept so more Idea's can be added by different staff. I was just suggesting this as something possible that could happen. And what you are calling "the best staff" I was just doing these ones cause they were the only ones I could think of a crate idea for. And as Brinaa said that could happen too.
-1 first of there’s nothing for the best staff members (all the Earth staff cps u are the bestest) and As someone said yesterday in the discord sometimes staff members turn on manacube so it would be rlly weird for items with there names to be floating about

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,196 301
It's more of a concept so more Idea's can be added by different staff. I was just suggesting this as something possible that could happen. And what you are calling "the best staff" I was just doing these ones cause they were the only ones I could think of a crate idea for. And as Brinaa said that could happen too.
Main reason is staff sometimes turn against manacube (not saying any of the current staff will but its possible) and it eould be a bit weird having svas with there names on em floating around

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
535 99
I agree that would be a great idea
Yes, I agree too.

Tbh, she's a highly candidate to get Helper with these suggestions now lol

Main reason is staff sometimes turn against manacube (not saying any of the current staff will but its possible) and it eould be a bit weird having svas with there names on em floating around
Not most of them :eek: