STAFF IS CORRUPTED: DIPOLOGY! UNFARILY BANNED!!

Ratings
Hey guys, this is ThatOneGLDScrub here,
I got banned for no reason just because I killed the mod: Dipology! I have pvp skills and I killed Dipology without any HACKS but I got banned for hacks. This is Mod Abuse. I demand that I be unbanned immediately. I was doing nothing wrong.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You were not banned for killing Dipology. You were banned because he thought you had hacks. We have an appeals process to deal with concerns about bans. We are looking at this and will get back to you on the ban appeals thread when we have more information.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Just because someone is better than you doesnt mean they hack, maybe you should stop acting like an ignorant 10 year old and realize that some people actually try really hard to get to the point that they are in pvp skills and dont appreciate being called hackers.
If you want to play like that, I will too. I use to be staff on this server. I am probably way better than you anyway because you have "Scrub" in your name. I am older than you by a few years probably and I had 1400 levels last map so you can sit down and cry in a corner. :D