TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
105 14
When I apply for staff when I'm old enough (3 years) Will I still be able to play normally just with the responsibility of the faction staff duties as well. I really want to become staff but not if that means I can't do what I love doing (playing factions) too.
Not a me question but please make it where you can remove aura's in factions.
So at the time I'm posting this I'm banned for 7 days 4 left will that stop me from becoming staff I learned from my mistake of bug abbusing and now I'm hoping with that knowledge I can make a better experience for everyone.
Post automatically merged:

Good luck to everyone under review as staff hope you make it

dosah

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,018 67
From what I've seen, you will still be able to play the game but like you said, you will also have the extra responsibilities.
If you cant apply for staff for another 3 years I imagine if you just stay out of trouble, your current ban wont have too much of an effect. (not 100% sure, I could be wrong)

Ratings
428 8
alr my current ban is only for 7 days 4 more to go dont think it should effect it as you said ty
From what I've seen and know, you will be able to play the game normally, like doing stuff like grinding etc. But you can't have a biased opinion upon anything. It's ok to dislike someone, but you can't like not help them if they require help with anything. If you do become staff, you might need to drop everything your doing to help someone in need. For example, if your building something really awesome, then someone started cussing or arguing in chat, you'll need to defuse the situation a.s.a.p.. You'll just have to prioritise being staff, over doing the things you want to to do.

They often say in rejected staff applications to be mature. They then follow this statement up by saying that 'following all server rules'. But we're not perfect, (expect for Jesus) so it's ok if you mess up once. In the next 3 years, if you can show you've matured, moved on from your childish side, you'll have a increased chance of getting onto the staff team. In the mean time, try to help players as often as you can, and be active in the community, so they'll see your more qualified for staff.

Good luck!

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
105 14
From what I've seen and know, you will be able to play the game normally, like doing stuff like grinding etc. But you can't have a biased opinion upon anything. It's ok to dislike someone, but you can't like not help them if they require help with anything. If you do become staff, you might need to drop everything your doing to help someone in need. For example, if your building something really awesome, then someone started cussing or arguing in chat, you'll need to defuse the situation a.s.a.p.. You'll just have to prioritise being staff, over doing the things you want to to do.

They often say in rejected staff applications to be mature. They then follow this statement up by saying that 'following all server rules'. But we're not perfect, (expect for Jesus) so it's ok if you mess up once. In the next 3 years, if you can show you've matured, moved on from your childish side, you'll have a increased chance of getting onto the staff team. In the mean time, try to help players as often as you can, and be active in the community, so they'll see your more qualified for staff.

Good luck!
Yeah, I try to help people as much as I can but I do enjoy just playing with no care if what's happening and I know I will have to do that but also prioritize other things that need to be deescalated quickly before it gets out of hand. Thank you on the feedback I'm only ten so 3 more years to go. Hope I am even more mature as I am so Maybe I can qualify.