Staff Wall

Slasher2021

Ratings
I was curious why the staff wall on the parkour server only has some staff members. Do you have to be staff for a certain amount of time? Is the wall just full? Thats what I want to know.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I was curious why the staff wall on the parkour server only has some staff members. Do you have to be staff for a certain amount of time? Is the wall just full? Thats what I want to know.
The staff wall on the parkour server only includes current parkour staff members, senior mods, and admins. Staff from other servers are not included on the wall.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Yeah, people are usually confused about these types of topics. The staff board for specific servers only show the staff members who specifically applied for that server, other staff members are not included on the wall other than Srmods and higher who are network staff. Chat mod is not a role you can apply for. Being a chat mod means you are a moderator on a different part of the server, when you get promoted to mod on your specific server it means you get chat mod on all the other servers.