ILeftTheGame_

Forum Expert
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
The build honestly looks incredible. But because judges are picky, they are going to tell you its floating to much, some floating islands, blah blah blah.

For the parkour, it looks like an extremely fun parkour too! BUT... once again the judges will probably call it slightly repetitive, because you didn't use enough block variety, even though I think you did.

Anyways, best of luck and God bless.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
oh no........ theres already 2 steampunk maps..... oh no.......

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I actually love the build. Even though most of it is floating, I think you did a really good job with the shapes and the detail. I also think that the parkour is good, but you should maybe add more variety to it instead of most of it being just blocks. Look at some newer maps for some examples if you'd like!
However, there are already 2 steampunk maps which you probably have not been aware of. Steampunk and Steampunk2. Sadly, it will have a very low chance of getting accepted since you can't make a map with the same theme as another map.
I bet you put a lot of effort into building, so I'm sorry to say that. But hopefully, you'll learn from your mistakes for future builds!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Jellycat123,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. As stated above, the theme is unoriginal, as there are already two steampunk themed maps on ManaCube. There are also many maps with floating islands as well. I would recommend checking the Parkour List before you start building to make sure you have an original theme! The build looks fantastic, however. There is a lot of detail, and I can tell that a lot of effort went into the map. I also appreciated the uniqueness of the airship design. Steampunk style airships tend to look the same a lot of the time, and the difference between the two airships on the map makes it really interesting. Good work!
The parkour is where the map falls a bit short with me. As also stated above, there are parts of the map that are really repetitive, and some parts of the parkour that I feel are a bit unbalanced, especially at the beginning. A lot of the parkour is floating as well unfortunately, which is mostly because of the floating theme you chose. I think it's definitely a really strong first attempt at making an insane, but I would like to see insane parkour be a bit more mixed than this. The rejection is mostly due to the theme of the map.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.