Ratings
163 12
Username: BluePottwal
Difficulty: easy
Jumps: 33
Checkpoints: 3
Plot: /plot h BluePottwal 7

New version of Stickhorse!

I completely redid the parkour. It flows much better now. Did some retexturing on the build and made some small changes to the face.
Feel free to leave any feedback down in the comments!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
482 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges.

Please be patient as this may take some time. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
482 21
Hello,

I will be putting your map into the reviewing stage. The map has a few changes that we need to see before accepting this map.

The theme is original, so good job on that!
The parkour fits the length and difficulty, so good job on that!

Our main concern is the build. Some of the shaping looks slightly off alongside the random texture everywhere. We are glad to see the texturing however it is very random.
Here are the points on the build which are our main concerns:
this area https://prnt.sc/rcfcAtmNqqYG and https://prnt.sc/jtxtk1kxKGMm the legs are quite blocky and need some better shaping. Overall the person could have better shaping as it all feels quite blocky.
Then it's the small texturing issue- try to make it less random.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to message me on discord Hayley#1882
You have until June 28th to make these changes or your map will be rejected.
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.