Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hi!
So first off I want to say about the parkour. Most of the parkour is floating, and is repetitive. I suggest you try to put the parkour on the build(s) instead of around them, or try to improve the parkour as is, with vines, flower pots, slime jumps...all of the varied jumps used in the latest maps. (Try doing /warp beta!) https://manacube.com/threads/what-is-block-variation.64601/

Second of all, the build. The build is literally just a stone square on the outside, not very attractive. Maybe add texture to it with other blocks?
Also, inside the stone, there are the overworld and nether world. The theme of biomes are taken unfortunately, so try to think of a unique theme next time.

I'm not a map judge so my opinions won't affect your submission, this is just feedback. Good luck

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Hi! Like acid, I'm not a map judge but here is my honest opinion. The build is very bland and very boring. It's just a big block of stone! The parkour around it is just blocks with a few ladders. You need some block variation. Caseyclosed has a good post about that actually! Also, it is just bland, and doesn't look very appealing. Good luck nonetheless!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Maxesp0,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is not the best; try to avoid using Minecraft blocks for your theme as these are hard to execute into an acceptable map.
The build is quite plain with it only being a square, so try to expand your build and add some more details, as well as incorporate some of the map into the inside if you are able.
The parkour is very repetitive throughout, so be sure to incorporate different types of jumps throughout your entire map. The length of the course/difficulty of the jumps is okay for the easy difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.