Stopping Hidden Value

Ratings
Hidden Value has always been a issue on ManaCube, since the day I joined 3 seasons ago and most likely even more seasons before that, Spawners I feel should not be able to be placed in chests but only be placed inside f vault, atleast then players would have to place spawners, keeping f top and payouts still fair and not as easy as holding and buying a ton before the timer. If chests can not store spawners make a f upgrade to up the size of the vault, and that would please players, or do not upgrade it, either way both would satisfy the community On factions I feel.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Hidden Value has always been a issue on ManaCube, since the day I joined 3 seasons ago and most likely even more seasons before that, Spawners I feel should not be able to be placed in chests but only be placed inside f vault, atleast then players would have to place spawners, keeping f top and payouts still fair and not as easy as holding and buying a ton before the timer. If chests can not store spawners make a f upgrade to up the size of the vault, and that would please players, or do not upgrade it, either way both would satisfy the community On factions I feel.
Storing spawners inside of chests is not allowed and is punishable. (falls under hiding value) Please report them if you think they are hiding spawner value in chests.
Report link, please select 'Report player' in the department section:
https://manacube.com/support/
You can also put your suggestion here:
https://suggestions.manacube.com/

best wishes
-kxe :>

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
I belive that storing spawners in fchest/chest in your claims are allowed. As the rules only say on a alt, in ah or hidden in unclaimed land. But the thing is everyone wait to place their spawners for payouts and then they can just set their shield to make it so they cant get raided between the time of when they placed the spawners and when payouts are taken. Also it takes 12 hrs for the spawners to get 10% value and shields are 10 hrs which means u only have to defend for 2 hrs. They should add a timer for when the spawners have to be placed or they will disapear or just make it bannable. Also does people even use/look in the suggestions site?

Ratings
Ratings
Yes, but even inside your own claims, they hold billions of value, just to place and get ranking for payout, it’s not fair at all for those that really try for rankings, holding and hiding value ruin the comp on the server, with people having to place would help more comp happen. Hopefully atleast that’s what I’m thinking.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I belive that storing spawners in fchest/chest in your claims are allowed. As the rules only say on a alt, in ah or hidden in unclaimed land. But the thing is everyone wait to place their spawners for payouts and then they can just set their shield to make it so they cant get raided between the time of when they placed the spawners and when payouts are taken. Also it takes 12 hrs for the spawners to get 10% value and shields are 10 hrs which means u only have to defend for 2 hrs. They should add a timer for when the spawners have to be placed or they will disapear or just make it bannable. Also does people even use/look in the suggestions site?
Placing spawners in your fchest is allowed but not in normal chests.

Hiding Wealth
Hiding wealth is when significant valuables or amounts of money are stored either on an alt or in an alternative location. This includes hiding items in auction or hidden in unclaimed land.
Hiding wealth also includes storing/hiding signficant f top value, anywhere, and placing less than 24 hours before payouts are calculated.
You may not hide your wealth. If you are caught doing so the wealth may be removed.
Please note that you cannot abuse base chunks by breaking and replacing in order to create multiple locations where spawners are stored.
7d Local > 14d Local > Seasonal Ban
2 Warning points will be issued for each ban.
The above punishment paths are guides and may vary depending on the severity of the case.