Not open for further replies.

RaddyRyann

MVP
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
MVP
Ratings
15 1
I like the creativity with the map but I don't like the huge floor at the bottom. It takes up a lot of space and don't think it is needed. Also there is a lack of screenshots providing a full view of the map. Overall I like the design and hope it gets accepted. Good luck!

Me_Lemonn

Ratings
7 1
I like the creativity with the map but I don't like the huge floor at the bottom. It takes up a lot of space and don't think it is needed. Also there is a lack of screenshots providing a full view of the map. Overall I like the design and hope it gets accepted. Good luck!
thanks for the suggestion il get rid of the floor

Me_Lemonn

Ratings
7 1
2020-06-12_00.47.17.png

it's fun af you would be happy
here you go I got rid of the floor.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Me_Lemonn,

I'll be CLOSING this submission as I've already REJECTED your first submission. Remember that you do not have to re-submit your map if you made changes to it, you can just tell us you're changing it and we'll wait to judge it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.