SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
I like this map. +1 from me :)

Theme: I didn't see a submarine themed map, and I assume you would have checked that as well, so good job on that!

Build: The build was quite good and definitely accurate. I think it might have been nice to incorporate more of it in the parkour, as the back was a bit neglected, but that's only a small thing that doesn't really matter much!

Parkour: I enjoyed the parkour. I did find it varied, but there may have been a few to many corner jumps for my liking, especially at the start. I still enjoyed it, and although some parts were easier or harder than others, I think it fits nicely into the medium difficulty.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey TheDestroyer7234!

I will give you my opinion on your map. I am not a map judge, so please not that my opinion doesn't affect if your map gets accepted or rejected.

The theme is slightly unorginal as we already have a submarine themed map (Seamoth), but your map looks significantly different. The build is accurate to the theme, it's very clear that it's a submarine. Even though it's just black, you still managed to put some detail and block variation in it. Good job on that! You used a good variety of blocks, creating enjoyable jumps. However, the parkour is quite difficult and long for its difficulty. I recommend making it a bit easier!

Good luck, have a great day!
- Sil

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Finally, tested it. I personally think the themes original. And I love the build... the only problem for me (as Sil mentioned) was the pk felt way too hard. Gl on the verdict guys :)

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Thank you guys so much for testing it out and giving me feedback on it! Ink and I will try to make the parkour easier for the medium difficulty. Although we don't want to make it too easy to become a long easy map.
Thanks again for reviewing the map <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello TheDestroyer7234 & Inktest,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is somewhat original, like Sil mentioned, there is another submarine themed map, but it looks significantly different from this.
The build is good. It's accurate to the theme, and overall well built with great detail, so well done!
The parkour is varied. You used a nice variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps.
You also implemented the parkour into the build well, with little to no floating jumps.
There were two jumps that I felt were too difficult, so I slightly nerfed them. I am happy to send you screenshots on the forums or discord (madi#5198) or show you in-game if you are interested.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.