Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey zZGrizzLeeBearZz,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of Biomes-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. It's just a bunch of floating parkour amongst floating islands. It's very messy, unoriginal, and unattractive. In the future, remember that we want you to create a central build that exemplifies your theme and then integrate your parkour into it. This is the key to a good map.
  • Parkour: You can't say the parkour is one of two difficulties as we expect you to make parkour while keeping in mind what difficulty you want it to be. When you don't, problems arise. And, this is no different. The parkour is too long for an easy for too easy for a medium. And, then you have the issue of repetitiveness within the parkour. The greatest examples of this are the consecutive identical (for the most part) clay block jumps. It was just the same ol hopping with nothing different in between (besides the heads here and there). That's not enjoyable to do, you need to be creative! Don't be afraid to use a bunch of different types of jumps or blocks.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.