Suggestion about banning

Hey so I griefed a random plot I found on the creative server because everyone on the server was added to it, so I did what any other minecrafter would do and throw lava everywhere. I deserve the 3 day ban that was given to me, but I think that the ban should be only for the creative server and not for the entire minevast network, because I enjoy the parkour on there like every day. Is it possible to only ban in one section of the server...? It's fine if not, since it's only one day, I was just wondering.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
It is possible. But you did not do what any other minecrafter would do. All of those others added to the plot did not grief it. Only you. To be honest, I would like to have given you a much longer ban based on the amount of grief. But it was your first offense. Your ban will remain global and your next ban will be for 7 days.

It is possible. But you did not do what any other minecrafter would do. All of those others added to the plot did not grief it. Only you. To be honest, I would like to have given you a much longer ban based on the amount of grief. But it was your first offense. Your ban will remain global and your next ban will be for 7 days.
Literally everyone on that server was added to the plot, wasn't it obvious it was going to get griefed eventually?
I still find it unfair how the ban is global but I guess I'll live with it