[Suggestion]Completion rewards

Ratings
Hello, I have to say I love parkour but I feel like it can be improved. One way to improve it would be completion rewards.

So basically, at the moment there's no reason for a player to complete other courses instead of just farming one for gems.

So I thought, why not add completion rewards?

Basically, gem rewards(and maybe other items too) for completing for example, 5 different easy courses, another reward for 5 different medium courses, another one for 5 different hard courses, then for example 10 different easy courses, 10 different medium, etc.

Of course this is only the idea. You have to decide how many gems, what other prizes if any other prizes, how many courses of what type, if they're all available at once or if you have to take them in order and if so in which order, etc.

The gem reward in my opinion could be half of the "collective" reward. So for 5 medium courses which would get you 150 gems, you'd get +75 gems resulting in 225 gems.

Those could be one time only or they could reset for example weekly or monthly.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I really hope something like this will be implemented cause right now I'm trying to finish every course even if I only lose time by doing this. :p

Last edited: