Suggestion: New Paid Kit - Supplies+

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
This is a suggestion thread for a paid kit which players could be able to buy for real money. The rationale behind this kit is that the existing /kit supplies is very mediocre and doesn’t offer much to late game players with high end gear. The following kit is designed to offer slightly more supplies for the average gset player if they are willing to spend the money to support the server.

Kit Name: Supplies+
Kit Cooldown: 24 Hours

Contents:
3x Soups
2x Crapples
1x Fire Resistance (8 minutes)
2x Speed 2 (1 minute 30 seconds)
2x Enderpearls
1x Instant Harming 2 Potion

Price in shop: $5 USD

Ratings
7 5
This is a great idea considering that farming in gset most of the time is barely profitable due to repairing and the occasional use of healing.
Love this idea would definitely make gset farming more worth it.

Ratings
5 1
This really would be helpful for gset farming, since it cost around 4k to repair and usually you make about a 5k profit down in wz, so in total you get maybe around 1-3k per run. This idea is great. (this is from what i noticed while gset farming)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I'm not sure if they would make it only accessible with irl money/cubits but I do support this! Any kind of aditional kit for kitpvp would help a lot! I would certainly get it and use it!

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
@IIRyanII

I’d like to hear your thoughts on this matter.

I think it’s a good way for the server to give the players an opportunity to support it in a manner which is balanced and affordable.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
This is a suggestion thread for a paid kit which players could be able to buy for real money. The rationale behind this kit is that the existing /kit supplies is very mediocre and doesn’t offer much to late game players with high end gear. The following kit is designed to offer slightly more supplies for the average gset player if they are willing to spend the money to support the server.

Kit Name: Supplies+
Kit Cooldown: 24 Hours

Contents:
3x Soups
2x Crapples
1x Fire Resistance (8 minutes)
2x Speed 2 (1 minute 30 seconds)
2x Enderpearls
1x Instant Harming 2 Potion

Price in shop: $5 USD
5$ for this .... no lmao
Also p2w = bad

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
5$ for this .... no lmao
Also p2w = bad
I know right? How dare xDacon make money off of the server to feed his family and keep the network running. How dare he.

All jokes aside, no one is asking you specifically to buy it. Supporting the server is an option and not an obligation. As can be seen from previous replies, there are those who are willing to pay for such a kit to augment their gameplay. The items aren’t inaccessible to the default player either. They just take a bit longer to farm and can be purchased in /shop for less than $1000 each. (10 kills of $100 per is more than sufficient for each individual item).

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
I know right? How dare xDacon make money off of the server to feed his family and keep the network running. How dare he.
Stop being so childish, p2w destroys factors in the game such as grinding to buy the supplies. If you pay to win it also makes the game unfair. Due to the fact it would take a lot longer for someone, who hasn’t payed, a lot longer to game the same amount of supplies and someone who is just willing to pay for it straight away.

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
Stop being so childish, p2w destroys factors in the game such as grinding to buy the supplies. If you pay to win it also makes the game unfair. Due to the fact it would take a lot longer for someone, who hasn’t payed, a lot longer to game the same amount of supplies and someone who is just willing to pay for it straight away.
Dude, soups are $400 at the bonedealer, crapples are $400 in /shop, enderpearls are $400 in /shop, fire resistance is $750 and speed pots are about $750 as well. Harming potions can be bought from one of the dealers for $500 each.

There is nothing in here that is tremendously inaccessible to the common player. Ultimately, it is a quality of life purchase.

How is this pay to win? Grinding for the supplies is still very relevant, whether or not one owns this kit. All the kit does is that it reduces the amount of money one would have to grind for supplies.

Conver

Ratings
75 25
ollie just likes to go on good forum posts and down vote them for no reason :/

i think this kit would be cool, especially the Instant Damage 2 pot sounds interesting

IIRyanII

MVP+
IIRyanII
IIRyanII
MVP+
Ratings
I like the idea of this kit but I disagree with any type of harming pots in KitPvP. I hate those things!

IIRyanII

MVP+
IIRyanII
IIRyanII
MVP+
Ratings
opinion on random tp pots? ;)
Not exactly sure what you mean by random TP pots but I disagree with things that take practically 0 skill to completely mess someone up. Like poison, harming, etc.

For random tps from spawn u can always /warp if thats what you mean.

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
Not exactly sure what you mean by random TP pots but I disagree with things that take practically 0 skill to completely mess someone up. Like poison, harming, etc.

Harming potions do take skill to use, actually. Try spamming 3-4 harming potions on a person in the span of 1 second. You’ll find that only 1 of them registers while 3 of them whiff out. This is because harming potions follow the same principles of damage as hit delay. It’s why you can’t hit a player 20 times per second in spite of your 20 cps. Hit delay.

Harming potions have to be timed and they most certainly take skill. A floor hit from a harm 2 can do 0-0.5 hearts. A direct face hit can do 2-3 hearts, depending on armor.

Spamming them causes them all to whiff out. Try it!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47

I meant like, a splash potion that teleports you to a random place around the map when it hits you.
I've seen it on a youtube video and thought it was pretty hilarious. Maybe an April fools day item?! haha