Suggestion: New Paid Kit - Supplies+

Octaviene

VIP
Octaviene
Octaviene
VIP
Ratings
32 5
I meant like, a splash potion that teleports you to a random place around the map when it hits you.
That’s some Deus ex Machina level escape mechanism that can also be used offensively to remove other people >_>

No! xD

201iQ

PATRON
Ratings
35 7
This is a suggestion thread for a paid kit which players could be able to buy for real money. The rationale behind this kit is that the existing /kit supplies is very mediocre and doesn’t offer much to late game players with high end gear. The following kit is designed to offer slightly more supplies for the average gset player if they are willing to spend the money to support the server.

Kit Name: Supplies+
Kit Cooldown: 24 Hours

Contents:
3x Soups
2x Crapples
1x Fire Resistance (8 minutes)
2x Speed 2 (1 minute 30 seconds)
2x Enderpearls
1x Instant Harming 2 Potion

Price in shop: $5 USD
Hi octaviene,

This is a very interesting idea, but I am still debating over whether it should be implemented or not please see below :

PRO’S :

- it is fairly cheap and affordable for almost the majority of the server
- KitPvP is lacking utility access in my opinion compared to other gamemodes like survival which means this would be a good addition to the game
- The kit has a long enough duration in my opinion for the amount of utility you will receive + the amount of utility is not too much ( would add 1 or 2 enderpearls more since they get used so often )

CONS :

- The economic state of KitPvP is currently terrible, flatout disturbing and needs to change one way or another, I will create a different post about it these days explaining this matter further, but.. bringing in those items will in my opinion decrease the economic state of the server further if everyone woul buy this kit, crapples, pearls etc will drop down in networth and will no longer be needed to buy in the shop since the majority of the players will get them via the kit supplies.
- exploitable, dedicated players will overuse this kit on their alts, I know people owning more then 1 minecraft account and will use this kit to gain insane amounts of utility.
- pay 2 Win accusating, this will give newer players an actual true statement by saying ManaCube KitPvP server is pay to win, since it DOES actually will be the first to ever buyable kit leaving out ofcourse the Rank kits, which everyone knows is neccesary to keep the server running.

Please share your thoughts on my pros and cons on your post about the kit and my view on it.

Kindest Regards,

B0420