Suggestions For Survival 2.0

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
the problem with /p who
You can no longer see all the members in a party now in /p who which is very inconvenient and should be fixed.

/p top problems currently
At the moment, cave spider spawners and iron golem spawners do nothing for /p top and /p top isn't as reliable as it should be.

no more /pvp and /pvplist
I have seen tons of players wonder how to turn on /pvp because it is now hidden in /settings which not too many players know about. I think adding back /pvp and /pvplist would be great for the players who love to pvp on survival.

removal of nether pvp
Nether pvp was extremely fun, I know many players got salty when they were killed but I think this was because it lacked warning that there was nether pvp and if it were to come back players should have extensive warning.

glitches in quests
Quests were very glitchy in the start of survival and got some players very overpowered. Also, perks from quest lines like enchanter and hungry rolled over like not losing hunger or having lapis in the enchant table. I'm not too sure if this was on purpose but Dacon should know.

This thread could've seemed very negative but Survival 2.0 is awesome! The integration of p top a pvp logger and the custom world is awesome and makes survival very fun to play!

Ratings
To be honest nether pvp wasnt even fair or balanced. There was a map online not many knew about so you had a huge advantage over all of them. Then you add on the fact you are atleast vip+ and could fly I believe you have mvp rank so you was extremely fast. So where is the fun in any of that basically having god mode vs most players?

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
I understand where both of you are coming from, Personally I do not think that flying should be allowed in PvP as it gives an enormous advantage over normal players. I suggest adding a plugin that if a flying player gets hit or starts in a combat situation, that their fly does not work.

Ratings
better yet why not make a mod or plugin that if you go into pvp mode you lose all benefits and perks and you are considered just a normal member of the server until its turned back off. I mean that speed, flying, and heal are all pretty big advantages. I got nothing against pvp but if its not fair theres not really a point in it

I agree with /p who because it is really annoying when you can see who is in your party especially you have a larger party. But they did fix the pvp in the nether what I thought was a good idea and yes i agree they near to fix the quests and pvp because both of those things are pretty annoying.