A timer is a good idea ?

• Yes !! :D

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No it's useless :(

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Ratings
*ignore the vote, it's a mistake*

The suggestions here are to make the parkour server more fun and addicting ;)

-On many parkour servers, there is a timer and a leaderboard which is a good idea. But on Minevast you only get gems for beating a map. So it will be great if a timer + leaderboard / stats are added.

-Mazes / puzzles are great too, the parkour server will be more amazing with this !

-A new difficulty like "Demon" because the actual insane maps are not that hard / boring for some players...

-Parkour races hosted by the staff if it's possible :p

-A new rank, more expensive because for some players 10k gems is nothing, so a 50k rank will be good ;)

-And we are still waiting for Jumps / Gems stats and The Dropper, it will be awesome :D

Last edited:

Fyzz_

Donator
Ratings
7 1
Ninja you know what would also be great? More hats! Drop Parties! More Events! A new type of difficulty after insane! and special mazes or puzzles

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
@Fyzz_ I don't think a new difficulty after insane would be necessary. If you think Insane maps are too easy make a harder one :D and with the mazes or puzzles dropper will be coming soon :p

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I would love to have something like monthly parkour races hosted by the staff! There could be like 1 vs.1 races; always when you win your race you could get to the next round where you race against someone who won his first race too!
There was already one tournament (link) but it was in May so hopefully parkour mods can make another one... Maybe at christmas holidays? ;)

Ratings
A new difficulty is a good idea (for me) because the actual insanes are too easy (I know it's not for many players). I'll probably build an harder course but it will be still insane. Mazes and puzzles is a good idea too. And I think the staff has no time for races but it will be great !
I'll edit the first post with all ideas ;)

xBejja

Donator
Ratings
I think it's a really good idea.
I know that you (ninja) and derps are writing your record down on every parkour map and I think it should be automatically saved on the server.
There should be a sign and if you click on it the sign should show the creator of the parkour and the person who finished this parkour as the fastest. (maybe show it in the chat)

Last edited:

Fyzz_

Donator
Ratings
7 1
Ninja I agree that all the insanes are wayyy too easy. And even if we make a new insane map it'll become easy for us as many times as we do it. Every time we do something it becomes more familiar and easier than the last time you did it since you learned more.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445086926][/DOUBLEPOST]And dropper isn't really a maze. I'm thinking of an old course on this server that was Library Maze. You did a bookshelf maze then climbed a tower with parkour.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Ninja I agree that all the insanes are wayyy too easy. And even if we make a new insane map it'll become easy for us as many times as we do it. Every time we do something it becomes more familiar and easier than the last time you did it since you learned more.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445086926][/DOUBLEPOST]And dropper isn't really a maze. I'm thinking of an old course on this server that was Library Maze. You did a bookshelf maze then climbed a tower with parkour.
Hello, My name is Tenshi. I have created the best parkour map for MineVast. Over 300+ jumps, Build Limit Height, and Its ranked Insane+. The map cycles through the Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask. The map should hopefully be added in soon, as It was submitted in July I believe. :D

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
There is only one problem with mazes. Once you know the solution you can just run through it. If they could find a way to make a shifting maze that had a lot of different solutions I would love it.
~Preston

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Hmm, these ideas do sound intriguing.

Although,
-A harder difficulty then Insane is not truly neccessary. Due to the fact that more people can't do them then can, making it not worth it.
-Parkour Races will begin to happen over time.
-A timer could be a nice idea, that we will think about adding
-Mazes and Puzzles aren't parkour.
-And, a new rank will probably not be added unless the whole rank system is redone.

Thank you for the suggestions :)
-Ham562 (Parkour Mod + Map Judge)