Rejected SunflowerPlainz (Easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
+1. Here is why. Firstly, you executed a simple idea and it looks neat and tidy. Also, those sunflowers look realistic and the parkour overall meets the easy standard.
One thing to add is maybe a sunflower at the end of the course?
Good Luck
Santiago

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
I’m going to you a 0, I like the idea but I just don’t like how every single jump (well most) looks the same, it looks to repetitive

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Hi, I'm going to be leaving a -1 on this map. I personally think the map lacks needed details, like having different types of sunflowers, jumps, etc. The jumps are overall very repetitive with hardly any variation whatsoever, and the build seems to have not a lot of effort put into it. To add on to this, try to use other blocks instead of wool. As well as this, there's also a lot of flower maps already in the parkour world. I like your map, but it could definitely be better.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Ok so I'm going to be leaving a +1 on this map. I think the parkour has loads of detail, and the theme is very original because throughout my 3 years of playing this server, I have never seen a parkour based on flowers before on this server (well except a few) but those parkours are not as good as this one. Also, the jumps vary extremely and are very fun. I have done this course multiple times and so far, I am not bored. The build looks like it has good effort put into it due to how good it is so far. There is nothing I would do to fix this map :p

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Could improve in details missing like usage of other family colors, overal parkour good. Good job +1.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I'm sorry to intrude, but I don't believe the parkour is very good. There's little to no variation in the jumps and it's overall boring to complete.
Well maybe it's just because I'm trash at pk lol. I like easy pk now and then.

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I am revoking my +1 after I had put some thought into this and played the map again. I can see that litterly everyone can build this in a mere 10 minutes. The jumps are like Jake said a little bit on the short side as it's only 1 sort of jump the whole time. Excuse me for giving this an -1.

Username: OzleBozle
Map Name: SunflowerPlainz
To get there: /plot visit ozlebozle
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: ~38
I have taken all the criticism into account and edited the map slightly. Screenshots included. Thank you for all your feedback xx. As I am new to the map making, I appreciate and welcome continuous feedback on how I can improve :)
2018-05-10_21.30.51.png

Attachments

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Hi I haven’t tested this but would you mind deleting this post? As you can edit your first post so it can show up there instead of down here;)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey,
I am sorry to say but I am going to be rejecting this map submission.
In my opinion, the build it too simple. The build needs some variation to it as all the flowers are exactly the same. As for the jumps, I feel like they are too repetitive also which makes the map slightly boring to do. Not only this I think it is a bit too hard for an easy. I feel like if you worked on both the build and parkour you would be fine because the theme is all good.
Thank you for submitting a map, I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.