Rejected super mario 3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
This map is called super Mario 3d. You play as Mario trying to save Luigi. The rating is easy to medium.

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Zoorpz,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Before I get into feedback for your map, I would like to mention based off of some comments above that players are encouraged to give opinions and criticism on other players' maps. People can sometimes point out skips in the map or any impossible jumps that you might not have noticed, or have some advice on how to improve the map as a whole. Often times, their feedback can help judges make a decision.

The theme of your map is a bit unoriginal, as we already have some castle/mario maps on our server. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here.
The build is plain and flat; try to give it more shape and add plenty of details on the inside and outside of your map.
The parkour is quite repetitive in each section, so make sure you use other types of jumps throughout your entire map. The parkour is also a bit confusing in spots; make sure that all jumps are possible in 1.8.9, and also make sure you have a clear path for players to follow. Also, be sure to avoid floating jumps (jumps that aren't attached to your main build) as they make your map look messy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.