MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+1. The build looks very nice to me (nice shaders too, by the way), and the parkour is fitting in terms of difficulty/length. There's already a map focusing on sea waves, but not with a surfboard, so this should be original enough to pass. Good luck!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Can't think of a reason for this to be rejected. Good luck

PineappleRyann

MVP
PineappleRyann
PineappleRyann
MVP
Ratings
+1. The build looks very nice to me (nice shaders too, by the way), and the parkour is fitting in terms of difficulty/length. There's already a map focusing on sea waves, but not with a surfboard, so this should be original enough to pass. Good luck!
Thank you!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey PineappleRyann,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. Although there are many maps whose themes revolve around the ocean, waves, etc. there hasn't been any map that takes your surfboard + wave approach, which makes this original, well done! The issues mostly pertain to the build and parkour. The build itself is not very attractive and is quite messy (messiness due to the Parkour). The PK difficulty and length fit the medium difficulty, but, there are issues with the variation and placement. The PK has many floating jumps and repetitive jumps/segments (ex: headhitters and heads). Furthermore, the placement of jumps on the surfboard and excessive floating jumps make the overall build messy. I hope to see more maps from you in the future (don't get discouraged, please! <3).

p.s There was a lil skip right here:

Status
Not open for further replies.