Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MarvelFamily,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
If this map gets accepted I will become a mapper so I am very anxious and find myself checking this thread every five minutes even though I know it will be days before it is reviewed. What should I do to keep busy?

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
If this map gets accepted I will become a mapper so I am very anxious and find myself checking this thread every five minutes even though I know it will be days before it is reviewed. What should I do to keep busy?
make more maps!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MarvelFamily,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, the build feels a bit odd and a lot of the shaping is off compared to your reference image.
The parkour is the main concern. Overall, it is too hard for the easy difficulty. There's an abundance of headhitters and other tricky jumps, some I will label below as examples:
1630969203559.png
1630969052450.png

1630969392269.png
Also, try to refrain from using too many unnecessary blocks (primarily brewing stands.)

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.