• No, it should not.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
This thread may get a lot of No(s), or It may get a lot of Yeses, but here goes.
Can the Survival Server get a reset? I mean, I know lots of players on it, and they are leaving it because it gets boring fast. There's not a whole lot of activities to do on it, and I think it would be cool either to add stuff (It would have to be a lot of stuff though) or to COMPLETELY reset the server. Some players think it would be cool if we still kept money and stuff, but it wouldn't be as fun.
Besides, if you are a new player, it is still pretty hard to find a good, undestroyed landscape.
Like I said, players are leaving the survival server (at least those who had big good parties) at an alarming rate!

I hope we get a reset soon!
I will put a poll up to see what you guys think.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I agree that survival can get a little boring at times but I think a large world expansion would be fine a make survival a lot more fun.

Ratings
12 2
I like that idea but I think they should do it so people can keep their stuff and if it possible. move the town it self. (I have seen it in other servers) or if u could just go around distroying all the unclaimed buildings.

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
I have to say NO.
Reasons...
a. I didn't get nearly 1.7 Million for Nothing
b. i didn't scavenge over 10 bases for the awesome equipment just for it to go to waste.
c. Just please no. I love survival and I couldn't bear a reset

You could solve it by spicing it up with some form of event or something.
Honestly though I just couldn't handle a reset and it would most likely lead to me leaving the server as its all I play on.