Survival Riot Tingy

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Well few minutes before this post there was a big argument in chat about a player being unfairly unbanned because they spent a little bit of money and the server, and people on survival got angry with this. This player broke 1 of the server rules with having alts in his party which is a rule against party boosting. I am not saying for or against if this player should be banned or unbanned it is "Up to the staff as it should be" to decide on that topic of course I am more for the banned alts option since we should not treat one player any different from the other players just because they got few connections or because they have spent little extra money on the server. What I am here for is that in cases as such " We the players " should be informed about the rule changes when they happen and that the players are not treaded unfairly but evenly in the community. In case of this rule if it is getting changed to alts being allowed to join your parties set a limit to how many alts are allowed to join the party. Also keep in mind we can never please everyone.

Have A lovely day/night to the people who read this.

-GrIm

Last edited:

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
P.S it is annoying when the whole chat becomes a spam of arguments between people and the staff decided to mute it when you are trying to talk to other people who are not part of it.