• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
there are a lot of achievements that require you to kill a certain amount of a certain mob species, so my suggestion is to crank up the spawn-rate (or spawn time, i dont know how to say it) a bit, so that it becomes a little easier to do those quests / achievements

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
there are a lot of achievements that require you to kill a certain amount of a certain mob species, so my suggestion is to crank up the spawn-rate (or spawn time, i dont know how to say it) a bit, so that it becomes a little easier to do those quests / achievements
Which mobs do you think need increased spawn rates for? For example, I know players struggle with finding polar bears.

EDIT:

There are currently two quests that include hunting mobs (Slayer / Hunter).
Slayer I: 50 Skeletons.
Slayer II: 75 Creepers.

Slayer III: 25 Wither Skeletons.
Slayer IV: 1 Wither.
Slayer V: Zulrah.

Hunter I: 50 Pigs.
Hunter II: 50 Squids.
Hunter III: 50 Ocelots.
Hunter IV: 50 Guardians.

Hunter V: 50 Polar Bears.

The colors represent my personal experience while going on adventures on Survival. Green means that I see them often. Orange means that I see them here and there but they aren't common. Red means that I have never seen them spawn naturally.

Last edited:

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
Which mobs do you think need increased spawn rates for? For example, I know players struggle with finding polar bears.

EDIT:

There are currently two quests that include hunting mobs (Slayer / Hunter).
Slayer I: 50 Skeletons.
Slayer II: 75 Creepers.

Slayer III: 25 Wither Skeletons.
Slayer IV: 1 Wither.
Slayer V: Zulrah.

Hunter I: 50 Pigs.
Hunter II: 50 Squids.
Hunter III: 50 Ocelots.
Hunter IV: 50 Guardians.

Hunter V: 50 Polar Bears.

The colors represent my personal experience while going on adventures on Survival. Green means that I see them often. Orange means that I see them here and there but they aren't common. Red means that I have never seen them spawn naturally.
i think the mobs that mainly need more spawn rate are ocelots, guardians, wither skeletons and polar bears

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
i think the mobs that mainly need more spawn rate are ocelots, guardians, wither skeletons and polar bears
You also have to remember that it should be balanced. With my color coding, it should go from green to red so easiest to hardest. The first set is that way and the second set isn't. Quests should not be made too easy as then incentive would go away. Do you still believe those same mobs should be increased? If so, rate them from 1 - 10 on how much it should be increased. 1 being very little to 10 being highly increased spawning rates.

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
You also have to remember that it should be balanced. With my color coding, it should go from green to red so easiest to hardest. The first set is that way and the second set isn't. Quests should not be made too easy as then incentive would go away. Do you still believe those same mobs should be increased? If so, rate them from 1 - 10 on how much it should be increased. 1 being very little to 10 being highly increased spawning rates.
its not like it should be increased by 10 but indeed quests like the polar bear quests are near impossible because they nearly dont spawn so on a scale from 1 to 10 i think they could crank up that spawn rate to around 3, maybe 4