survivals broken

jimbobaccount

ELITE
jimbobaccount
jimbobaccount
ELITE
Ratings
so ./inspect is broken and we cant tell who griefed our land, this is just the beginning of it. lock signs are broke and we lost 12 iron golem spawners and staff cant find them so i guess im down 36 mil in game and i guess the 30 irl dollars i spent on summer keys in order to get the money to buy those iron golem spawners as well. this is pathetic this needs to be fixed. i have loved playing on the server but if you dont fix this mess players will leave and so will I.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi jimbob,
We are aware of this issue and it has been reported.
As for lock signs, if you write & 0 in front of the text you write it should fix the lock. If this doesn't work, you will need to be patient as we also know lock signs aren't working properly.
I understand the frustration and struggle behind things not working properly, but you need to let us do our job and fix what we can, and report what we need to report.
Anxi

jimbobaccount

ELITE
jimbobaccount
jimbobaccount
ELITE
Ratings
i understand anxi but the fact i cant get my igs back because of something thats wrog with the server is what really frustrating i appreciate what the staff do but im mad with the server overall not the staff