Rainbow_Llamaaa
Taco Bell
1567215882909.png

1567215948921.png

1567216002796.png

1567216130892.png

/Plot v Rainbow_Llamaaa 2
Easy
(This is the most effort I put into a map. I tried to improve on the looks like you guys said from

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Rainbow_Llamaaa
Taco Bell
View attachment 17218
View attachment 17219
View attachment 17220
View attachment 17221
/Plot v Rainbow_Llamaaa 2
Easy
(This is the most effort I put into a map. I tried to improve on the looks like you guys said from
Hey man, I can see you put a lot of effort into this build. The outside looks great and like a Taco Bell. The only problem is the inside doesn’t really resemble a Taco Bell and the problem with making parkour maps in a small building is the parkour is random and unoriginal. The jumps also seem extremely easy and short. Regardless I could see this map being featured with a few tweaks. And your builds have improved rainbow llama. If you need inspiration I have 3 builds in beta (maybe 4) that you could look to see inventive parkour / effort for you to match . Good luck (to get to beta do /warp beta, or you can look at archived)

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey Rainbow_Llamaaa

Sadly we will be rejecting this map

The concept is pretty nice but there are other fast food parkours so the theme is a bit unoriginal
The build is pretty nice and I knew it was taco bell when I saw it
The parkour, however, is all over the place, theres way too many barriers and it makes it like an invisible maze. The jumps are a bit repetitive and confusing and there aren't really any original jumps.

Thanks for submitting the map, hope to see more from you in the future!
-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.