Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I'll be giving this a -1. The theme is unoriginal, as there are several maps relating to fast food already (McDonalds, BurgerKing). The build looks a bit plain in my opinion; you should use different blocks and add more details to it. The jumps could use some more variety, and I believe this map is too easy for the expert difficulty.

In the future, make sure you include the difficulty and number of jumps in your post. Also, make sure that you have more than one picture, as this picture doesn't show how the parkour looks.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello fribe,

I will be giving your map a -1
The theme is unoriginal, as Katrina mentioned, there are a few maps with a very similar theme. The build is quite plain, I would suggest adding more detail to it just to overall make it look a bit more appealing.
The parkour is alright, I would recommend using more variety in your jumps, but it wasn't too bad. I would also suggest adding coloured carpets or something like that throughout the map to show where to go, I know you already placed some signs to show some direction, but I still personally found it quite confusing.
I would also say the parkour is too easy and too short to be an expert map, I would recommend you either leave the parkour how it is, or nerf it a little bit and change it to a hard map, rather than keeping it as an expert.

Good luck! :)

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
Unfortunately I will be giving this map a -1. The theme is unoriginal (As Katrina & Madi said). The build itself could be easily improved. I personally think the parkour is a little too easy for the difficulty, also it could use more variety. The map also got confusing at some points, (for example once you got inside) As Madi said, I recommend adding something to show where to go.
As for the length, it could definitely be longer. As it says in the map submission information and formant (https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/). The recommended length for Expert maps is 85+ jumps.

Good luck!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hi Joey, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The theme is pretty unoriginal since there are already lots of "building" maps and a few "fast food" maps, try to be more careful next time. The build is decent, it looks like Taco Bell but it's still pretty plain and the interior is not attractive. Try to add as much detail as you can to the build. Lastly the parkour is not great, it's pretty short for an Expert but too hard for a Hard, also it's pretty uneven (some parts are pretty easy and others are fairly difficult). I also thought you used too many neos, but that's just me, haha.

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.