DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Hey everyone! Today i'm going to re submit my taco parkour. Since it was a lack of detail, I added 3 new wool
blocks. Steak, sauce, and sour cream. Do /warp TacoPK to see it! I think this only needs 1 screenshot because
I barely changed it.

'

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your parkour map about Tacos has been Accepted!

You provided enough extra detail from our last judging to improve the map, while keeping the difficulty very fair. As far as maps go, it is colourful, fun, tasty, and provides just the right amount of flavor for us to enjoy it.

Keep in mind that we have many parkour maps that need to be added to the server, and there will be a waiting period until this map is also added onto the server.

~ Billy

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10

You provided enough extra detail from our last judging to improve the map, while keeping the difficulty very fair. As far as maps go, it is colourful, fun, tasty, and provides just the right amount of flavor for us to enjoy it.

Keep in mind that we have many parkour maps that need to be added to the server, and there will be a waiting period until this map is also added onto the server.

~ Billy
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Cheescake Bobby

Donator
Ratings
7 2
Tbh, I don't think this parkour should have gotten accepted. It still could use a bit more detail, and it doesn't look that great from the outside. This is just my opinion, so don't like freak out

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Tbh, I don't think this parkour should have gotten accepted. It still could use a bit more detail, and it doesn't look that great from the outside. This is just my opinion, so don't like freak out
We have had nothing but positive feedback about this parkour on the actual parkour server, including from Youtubers and normal players alike. It may not be to your personal tastes, but we all have different feelings on parkour.

~ Billy

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10

~ Billy
Also I saw your video on youtube, I came to tell you when you told me about my map, it just put a smile on my face.
:)