JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
So, I have seen many of theses types of posts and after reading them I feel pretty sad on having to go back to reality (school). I am much sadder though because I will also be taking a break. As most of you haven't been seeing me online recently. Here's why.

School: This is the number 1 factor is this. I just entered 9th grade (IM A FISHISH) and I'm taking two AP classes and I have found myself up to my neck in homework, just from theses two classes. The reset of my classes are PRE-AP but I have seen them pretty easy. For now... I also want to focus on my school work and my Pharmacist class (my future job). I also got top 10 (#5) last year, I want to as well continue that.

UIL, Drama club: I am also part of a numerous amount of extracurricular activies, that require me to stay after school A LOT. Plus i'm always kept busy and going place to place to place for practices and competitions. (Yes I do act for those wondering).

Church: I am catholic and I would like to do my Conformation #1 this year and Conformation #2 next year. I have this every Wednesday from 6:30-8:00 so I most likely wont be on for much during theses days.

As you can tell I will be very very very busy through the school year, I wont be on much or at all during the week, maybe once or twice during the weekend. Or on breaks such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. I AM NOT LEAVING MINEVAST. I will still try to be active and be here as much, but School and God come first. Here are a few people that made my previous year enjoyable.

@Aerophic
I just knew you for a few weeks but we did Skype and such, and you turned out to be an amazing friend, even through what those people said nasty things about you. I wish you the best of luck as your also entering high school. :)

@MineVast Staff team
You all are the OG's. I really appreciate what you all did and are willing to do for MineVast. I applaud you for that. I really hope to see each one of you, and more when I hop on! Maybe even see myself there later on...

@Phoxius
First of all GRATZS ON STAFF! You really deserve and I think you'll do a wonderful job! I met you on Creative and forums a while back and we became friends! I hope to see you in a higher place later on, and would love to keep in touch!

@Aravaj
YOU ARE THE REAL OG! I really had a great time with you and I wouldn't trade it for anything! (yes she is my IRL GF incase you didn't know)

@MineVast commountiy
Thank you for keeping MineVast alive and running! Without all of you guys MineVast wouldnt be here today. I have seen may nice, and others not nice, but we always try to keep MineVast a great place to be!

Thank you, If you read all this. If not, go read it xD. But really thank you, I will see you all later.

PEACE!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Hey man Im going to hate to see you go. God and school come first and I'm glad you're taking care of that and setting you're priorities straight. I wish the best of luck to you in what you decide to pursue and in your school grades. Goodbye my friend and good luck.

Much love,
Texans

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Good luck with school man. It's a lot, I know, but you'll make it!

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
I really appreciate the shoutout in this post. It is rare to come across a member as active as you on both the forums and the server, especially when they are as smart as you. Thank you for the congratulations, and I wish you all the luck with your first year of high school. You are very capable of achieving your dreams, and you deserve that capability.

PS: I studied theater and performing arts for 2 years in high school, and it was a ton of fun!

Best wishes
Phoxius

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
Oh Human Geo! Haha I took that class my freshman year, the first year it was ever offered in California . Cool class. Passed with a B+.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Aw, thanks, I'm kinda banned from minevast though, hopefully you and me can be active on the forums though