Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Crisp and xeno!

I am here to give you my review of the map. Please remember that I am not a Map Judge and my opinion does not affect whether the map gets accepted or not. That being said if the Map Judges disagree with my opinions, they will go by what they think.

Firstly the THEME of your map. According to my knowledge, there is not an accepted tank map playable on the server yet. This is an original map submission in my eyes, great work on the theme!

Secondly the BUILD of your map. I'm honestly surprised by all the incredible details you managed to put in the map, it looks amazing! The colors, the floor and the shading, everything makes it look really appealing to the eye! Very nice work on the build!

Lastly the PARKOUR of your map. Most importantly, I found it to be enjoyable! There was nice jump variation in the map, but not to an extent where the jumps were annoying or looked bad. The difficulty of your map fit the Easy category really well, there were only one or two jumps I would have changed. As an extra note, I also couldn't find a single shortcut in your map, as you had barriered off all the areas.

It's going to be a fat +1 from me! Good luck :D

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Love your map! Was an honor to be a tester! :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey McCrisp & Xenobite,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey McCrisp and Xenobite,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: Although we have a couple of vehicle-themed maps on our server, none are themed after a tank. Therefore, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build was really well executed. It looks just like a tank and it's all thanks to your attention to detail, shaping, terrain, and parkour integration. I can't find anything wrong to say about this build, well done!
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the easy difficulty in both length and difficulty, and it had proper cp placement. Furthermore, I found it incredibly enjoyable to play due to the tons of variation present within your parkour. I didn't have to change a single thing.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you two in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.