Taylor Swift Crate

FireRocket33

Mod
FireRocket33
FireRocket33
Mod
Ratings
125 10
Description: Unlock the enchanting world of Taylor Swift's music with this special crate! Immerse yourself in her captivating melodies and explore a variety of iconic items inspired by her songs.
  1. Redstone Microphone - A special redstone-powered microphone that emits musical notes when activated.
  2. Swiftie Armor - Enchanted armor adorned with Taylor Swift symbols and lyrics. Provides extra protection and boosts speed while wearing.
  3. Love Story Potion - A magical potion that grants temporary speed, strength, and regeneration effects when consumed.
  4. Swift Disc - A custom music disc featuring Taylor Swift's greatest hits. Play it on a jukebox and enjoy the music!
  5. Enchanted Quill - A unique enchanted quill that allows you to write personalized messages in books. Perfect for leaving fan notes or creating your own Taylor Swift-themed stories.
  6. Style Boots - Boots with feather falling and increased jump height. Inspired by Taylor's iconic fashion sense.
  7. Lucky Clover - A decorative item that brings good luck to the player when placed in their inventory.
  8. Speak Now Teleporter - A special teleportation device that allows you to instantly teleport to any location within a certain radius. Named after Taylor Swift's album "Speak Now."
  9. Red Lipstick Weapon - A powerful enchanted bow that shoots arrows with a red trail, symbolizing Taylor's signature red lipstick.
  10. Fearless Horse - A rare and fast horse with unique horse armor that resembles Taylor's outfits from her "Fearless" era.
Swrds hates Taylor Swift sooooo we should make this happen.

littleking1

ELITE
littleking1
littleking1
ELITE
Ratings
6 2
I think that this is a very good suggestion. I've been wanting this crate to happen for a couple years now, but all we got is weird crates like wild west and goofy stuff. The Taylor Swift crate will be the start of something new. In addition to adding stuff from her most popular songs, we should also add titles with all of her album releases such as Taylor Swift, Fearless, Speak Now, RED, 1989, Reputation, Lover, Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights. We could also add a sword that's textured like a golf club that she has used in concerts and the music video "Blank Space." There could also be a snake pet in called "Karyn" in honor of her famous reputation era. While I could go on and on about suggestions for this crate, I am going to stop here.
THANKS (ily swrds)

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
Conflicted on this. I am a huge swrds simp but like Taylor swift (sorry not sorry). Maybe swrds could shake it off and be fearless and release this cool crate concept.