Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
2019-11-24_08.16.53.png

You can't follow the lime carpets as the sign suggests because there's a block above it :/

Otherwise, the build could be improved (try adding more block variation, and I suggest making the build bigger), the parkour is a bit crowded inside (again, a bigger build would be helpful), repetitive (try adding ice/soul sand/trapdoors/etc), and confusing (for example, make the barriers by the jump going inside larger, and add a sign telling you where to go) and the theme of TeamTrees is original, although it is still a tree map (of which there are many of). Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello EdvardsW,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The TeamTrees theme is original, but the general trees/nature theme is not original. Please read over this thread https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build could be better. You did add some details, but it is quite small and simple. I would suggest trying to make your build a bit bigger, and try to add a bit more detail to the build, as it is quite simple.
The parkour is quite repetitive, as you used a lot of normal blocks and ladders. I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and jumps when building parkour to have more variety and originality, this will make your map more enjoyable to complete.
As MCBYT mentioned, the section in this screenshot https://prnt.sc/q1l4sm is impossible, considering the jump to the carpet is blocked off.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.