Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Made by xDacooon
/plot home xDacooon 8
About 30 Jumps
3 Checkpoints
Pictures / Screenshots = they are being slow so its not gonna let me upload it.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
The scale is all wrong and the jumps aren't varied

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
It's original and short. Could've put more effort in like Drakonixal said but good easy parkour.
+/- 1 Is my rating for this build.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7

First off, the teddy bear has no legs. Not saying you need them, but if you moved up the bear and added legs, you could take some of the jumps surrounding the bear and put them on his legs. Also the jump difficulty changes a lot, at the start you have a slime jumps, in the middle there are some easy jumps, at the end there is a soul sand jump. The theme is good, but the build is not that great. The head is small, the ears look like they don't fit as bear ears, and the bear is mostly the same colour the whole time. The jumps also make the build look messy by having them be around the bear more often than necessary, and the back of the bear went unused at all. If you kept the theme but rebuilt the bear, this could be a lit map.
-Bun

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
-/+1 it’s an ok map but abit more effort would do! Anyways I’m not saying that map is bad! So please don’t take it that way!

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
-1 It is an original theme, but the parkour is messy, the build looks bad, and you didnt give Ashley any credit when she basically did the whole thing for you. i mean, i wouldnt want any credit for that either though, so...

Last edited:
Ratings
The teddy bear definitely could be better and like above the parkour is messy and also an eye soar. Sit down and plan out every aspect individually and how you want them to look. Then at least you know exactly what you are aiming to do. I hope this advice helps. Reply to me if you need further help.
For now. -1 But it can change.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Noah,
I am really happy to say that I will be accepting your map submission!
I think the build looks fine with the legs on the bear, yes it would look better with them however it is still good without them. At first the parkour towards the end of the map was a little bit too hard to be an easy so we changed it up a little to make it easier to complete and now the map is fine. As for the length of the parkour map, that is fine too!
Thank you for the map submission, I hope to see more in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.