Teleport Pads

Wind_Badger

Wind_Badger
Wind_Badger
So I'm confused on how to get Teleport Pads, Can I get them from /ah or something? I was also told that I could get them from the Season vault. so how do I get them the easiest way possible?

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
You can only win teleport pads in seasonal crates. I'm not sure if they're in every crate you would have to go left click the star wars chest and look at the rewards.

Failing that, you could buy them from other people too.

Wind_Badger

Wind_Badger
Wind_Badger
You can only win teleport pads in seasonal crates. I'm not sure if they're in every crate you would have to go left click the star wars chest and look at the rewards.

ok thanks

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings

I have not seen Tele pads in seasonal crates, from my knowledge the only place you can win them is in the Elite crate, which you need elite keys to open. Keep in mind you need the elite rank aswell.

Java

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
I have not seen Tele pads in seasonal crates, from my knowledge the only place you can win them is in the Elite crate, which you need elite keys to open. Keep in mind you need the elite rank aswell.

Java
I think I saw them in the valentine's chest this year but I could be wrong