Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Creator: oyja
Map name: Temple of Time
Plot: 4;-107

Difficulty: Medium*
Jumps: ~45*
Checkpoints: 3*

*I can add or subtract to these if you think it would better fit the difficulty.

Photos:
2021-01-16_22.25.47.png
2021-01-16_22.25.56.png
2021-01-16_22.26.03.png
2021-01-16_22.26.14.png

Enjoy!

samsei

VIP+
samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
hey! the build looks great but i think the theme is already taken :/ in the future try look at the list to see what you can build that isn't already done! (i would try stay away from temple builds as there are lots of temples already) good luck! :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello oyja,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed this map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! This thread will be closed from responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello oyja,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal as we already have several temple-related maps; however, they are not executed like this.
The build is okay, and decently accurate to what you were going for. However, the building itself is a bit bland, so maybe add some more details there, and the inside could also be better as well.
The parkour was varied at times, but felt repetitive quite a bit (particularly with the use of ladders) so please be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are okay for a medium map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.