Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello legrasdubide78,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

You do not technically have a THEME to your map as it is a block type, next time try creating a map based around a favorite T.V show or video game! Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. Your build has no main build or main island which causes all the parkour to be floating. This isn't allowed. Next time try adding a main build to your map so that you can path the parkour around the build and can detail it to perfection!

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a easy map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular fences, and a slime jump. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. In addition, please ensure all your jumps are possible! There is a ladder jump that has a head hitter just after it which makes the jump impossible.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me on discord at Elly#5555.
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.