bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
First off a small disclaimer: I can barely do medium maps so I don't really know what to say when reviewing hard maps.

I am fairly certain the build is original as I have not seen anything quite like it while on parkour.

The parkour does not feel repetitive, but it does not use a variety of blocks. It is mostly solid blocks or sections of other types of parkour. Sadly the parkour is entirely floating and does not explore the build very well. (mostly says on one level) Despite this, I still felt immersed in the build, but I don't know how map managers will feel about that.

I think it fits the hard difficulty?? I would not be able to complete it, so most likely so.

Finally, while the rest of the parkour is kind to my existence, there is one part that would made me want to murder you:
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 12.52.40 PM.png
I do not care if it is right after a checkpoint, it just feels evil to make someone do repeated jumps they can't see, blocked off by barriers. Maybe this is common on hard to expert maps but it is still rude and I don't like it at all. :mad: This one might just be me, but really?

Thanks for the map submission. It looks really cool :cool:

YOBittu

VIP
YOBittu
YOBittu
VIP
Thank you for reviewing this :). I hope I impressed you and please let me know if it gets accepted.

P.S. If it does'nt get accepted, then ill make the changes to the map. Thanks for the constructive critisism :)

b.t.w i love that colour choosing part xD

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi YOBittu,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is original I guess ? I have never seen a map like this, so I guess it's original. The build is not good, it's really messy and then not really attractive, please try building a map on/in a main build, and not floating around, also avoid multiple builds please ! The parkour is also not really good, I find the map really repetitive, even if it's a bit varied, avoid using the same jumps over and over please ! (Like there is way too many quads in your map), I also find it a bit too hard for a hard map.

Thanks for submutting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.