Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Hey everyone!

I'm curious about what texture packs you all use on top of the Mana pack, if any. Personally, I've been sticking with the classic vanilla texture pack, but I'm open to trying something new.

If you use a texture pack, which one is your go-to? Is it for better visuals, PvP advantages, or just for fun? I'd love to hear your thoughts and recommendations, as I'm looking to explore some fresh textures to enhance my gameplay.

Feel free to share your favorite texture packs and why you love them.

Tiraka

VIP
Tiraka
Tiraka
VIP
Ratings
I play on parkour and i use BetterParkourModels. it makes lots of block models more accurate. the 3d ladders are really a game changer for parkour imo.

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
652 7
I personally use Vanilla Tweaks, it's a customisable resource pack that adds a huge amount of features like connected textures, different coloured stems for Pumpkins and Melons, 3d blocks like sugar cane, vines, ladders, bookshelves etc and loads more quality of life changes. Definitely worth checking out :)

Brokeboiz

VIP
BrokeBoiz
BrokeBoiz
VIP
Ratings
I use optimum realism 128x its super realistic and goes even better with sues shaders. Kind of makes fps bad so only recommend if u don't mind it tanking your frames.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
faithful with low fire

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
I have always used faithful, some of the best packs I've ever used and the chat looks 10/10 imo

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
I make my own

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117

Hastymudkip

ELITE
HastydelaDog
HastydelaDog
ELITE
Ratings
22 6
vanillaplus v2 for pvp is the best and its popular a few people on kitpvp I know use it

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hey everyone!

I'm curious about what texture packs you all use on top of the Mana pack, if any. Personally, I've been sticking with the classic vanilla texture pack, but I'm open to trying something new.

If you use a texture pack, which one is your go-to? Is it for better visuals, PvP advantages, or just for fun? I'd love to hear your thoughts and recommendations, as I'm looking to explore some fresh textures to enhance my gameplay.

Feel free to share your favorite texture packs and why you love them.
I use Top Right Corner by NosDaemon. Its textures are polished well and it works for almost every gamemode. Things can look a little wonky when it comes to builds though.