Texture Pack?

Xedut

duck646
duck646
Ratings
Well to be able to access the manacube server, you have to have the manacube pack enabled, but I indeed use two other texture packs, Highlighted Ores(puts a ring corresponding the ores color), and a pvp texture pack(Dark Auroa).

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Well to be able to access the manacube server, you have to have the manacube pack enabled, but I indeed use two other texture packs, Highlighted Ores(puts a ring corresponding the ores color), and a pvp texture pack(Dark Auroa).
You can turn off the ManaCube pack in your server list ("Allow Resource Packs: Disabled"). Try toggling off your ores/pvp texture pack and see if that helps you at all.

Xedut

duck646
duck646
Ratings
Well to my experience, I tried turning off ManaCube's texture pack, but was not able to play the game, but I will try it once I get home, but I feel as if this should be fixed, because I really enjoy my texture packs.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Well to my experience, I tried turning off ManaCube's texture pack, but was not able to play the game, but I will try it once I get home, but I feel as if this should be fixed, because I really enjoy my texture packs.
Sounds good. I feel like it's probably an issue with having both the ManaCube pack and your custom packs; I've tried the ManaCube pack and my own custom packs and not had an issue, but not together.

On a side note, this is the 50,000th thread on the forum :eek:

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hello, sorry if this is a late reply. It also depends what version you are in. If a player is wearing elytra you will see it as nothing but if the player hold elytra while your in lets say 1.8.8 you sill see a Purple and black block. texture packs are hard to fine because of the version you are in.