Texturpack Fire

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Hello there! I am here to ask the staff/Owners if you guys would be able to modify the texturepack to have low fire since the high fire can be very annoying if you are PVPing or just doing stuff with lava since our texturepacks do not work apparently I have tried using one of my own PVP texturepacks just to lower how high the fire is but it did not help out since we can not override the Mana Cube texturepack.

- Have a nice day -

-GrIm

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Will do that since I already had optifine it would be cool if we could make suggestions for texturepacks that can be added and work for us players.

xFrogSoup

ELITE
xFrogSoup
xFrogSoup
ELITE
Ratings
17 3
You are able to use other resource packs that override the size of the flame on your screen when you're on fire. I tested it myself and had 0 issues doing so. There is nothing in the manacube resource pack that would cause other packs to not be able to override it

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Hello there! I am here to ask the staff/Owners if you guys would be able to modify the texturepack to have low fire since the high fire can be very annoying if you are PVPing or just doing stuff with lava since our texturepacks do not work apparently I have tried using one of my own PVP texturepacks just to lower how high the fire is but it did not help out since we can not override the Mana Cube texturepack.

- Have a nice day -

-GrIm
You can over write the server texture pack using another texture pack of your choice. If that doesn't work there ar always tutorials.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Thanks I`ll check it out how it works because its not working for me for some reason