Thank You MineVast staff!

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
This is just a thread for if you want to stop by and say thanks to all the amazing and very useful MineVast staff!!
I have been playing Minevast for about since June, when I met it, but I only came on about once every two weeks. That all changed when I saw the Survival part of the server. Once I came on I had a lot of questions. Many of which had to do with how it worked. But now I don't have any questions, and that's mainly because of the Minevast staff team! Every question I asked, wether it was on the forums or in game, the staff was always there to help me out! (In-Game it was usually Rain or Mix) My experiences on the server and the website have been boosted tremendously, and it's all because of the very productive and helpful staff team! I hope to join you guys in a couple of weeks!

Thank you, Minevast staff! Whether it is the owner of the server, or the helpers, I give you all thanks and I say you guys are cool.

I have very much enjoyed my experience because of the staff, and I know if I need help, I will always get my answer!!!

Last edited:

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Thank you so much! Glad you are enjoying The server!!

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
It is our job to make sure you have an enjoyable time with us at Minevast. Thanks for making this thread! :)

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
It's great to know you are enjoying the server :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Thank you for this thread, they honestly mean a lot knowing someone out their appreciates what we do. Thanks to you!