Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: MinecraftOpps
Map name: The Abandoned Theme Park
Can't take photos on my computer, but I hope you can still accept it
Difficulty: Medium

Plot: -20, -115
Warp: /plot visit MinecraftOpps 2
if the warp doesn't work you will have to do it without the 2 and turn around (not the wooden one)

number of jumps: 63
number of checkpoints: 4

Ratings
Alright, I just didn't know how many they have to look through so I was just curious as to when I should expect a response, thanks again.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey MinecraftOpps! I'm glad you took the time to make a map, and I have some feedback for you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEME
Unfortunately the theme isn't original, as there are a LOT of medival- and castle amusement park themed maps already.

BUILD
The build is ok, and sticks to the theme!
The build is very simple in form and color, and isn't very visually appealing.
The cobwebs really take away from the rest of the build, so I'd advise removing most or all of them.

PARKOUR
The parkour is ok, and has a decent amount of variety.
The parkour was unfortunately very boring to play, and really needs more different types of jumps and blocks.

With this said, I think you did a great job and I wish you the best! Keep working at it! :)

Last edited:
Ratings
Hey MinecraftOpps! I'm glad you took the time to make a map, and I have some feedback for you!

THEME
Unfortunately the theme isn't original, as there are a LOT of medival- and castle- themed maps already.

BUILD
The build is ok, and sticks to the theme!
The build is very simple in form and color, and isn't very visually appealing.
The cobwebs really take away from the rest of the build, so I'd advise removing most or all of them.

PARKOUR
The parkour is ok, and has a decent amount of variety.
The parkour was unfortunately very boring to play, and really needs more different types of jumps and blocks.

With this said, I think you did a great job and I wish you the best! Keep working at it! :)

The theme is not castle and medeival - it is an abandoned theme park

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello MinecraftOpps,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original, there are a few maps themed around amusement parks. but none exactly like this. The build isn't bad, it does feel a bit small - but it does replicate the abandoned theme which is good.
The parkour is quite repetitive, you did have a few different types of blocks which is good, but a lot of them were grouped. What I mean by this, is you would have a sequence of just normal blocks, then just ladders, then just fences etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout your map, as well as experimenting with different ways you can utilise these, to create more enjoyable and original jumps.
I did find that you did use a lot of barriers. Try to cut down on the number of barriers in your map where possible, and try to show where they are by placing something like a sign or item frame in the general area, as it was quite confusing with the number of barriers you included.
The difficulty is good for an easy/medium map, and the length is good for a medium/hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.