4 checkpoints
Made by:
b_a_w_2002

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Sans Or Tenshi you are not staff please stop saying that... or i will report your comment
I know This Warp Does Not work So Just do this /plot visit b_a_w_2002 3

The warp does still not exist

B_a_w_2002 before you post anymore maps i need to tell you something. First of all your maps dont have very good theme they are not a strong theme *If you know what i mean* Also, please take more time into your maps make the parkour more better make some easy some hard jumps

Build better and try not to make it unfair like if its insane dont just push it to the limit & make all jumps 4 blocks apart.

Thank you for Reading this! Tenshi You know its true Dont dislike it :/

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Sans Or Tenshi you are not staff please stop saying that... or i will report your comment
I know This Warp Does Not work So Just do this /plot visit b_a_w_2002 3

The warp does still not exist

B_a_w_2002 before you post anymore maps i need to tell you something. First of all your maps dont have very good theme they are not a strong theme *If you know what i mean* Also, please take more time into your maps make the parkour more better make some easy some hard jumps

Build better and try not to make it unfair like if its insane dont just push it to the limit & make all jumps 4 blocks apart.

Thank you for Reading this!
There is a thing called the dislike button you know. And Angel, Please act like a normal human. We all have our own opinions, So I can have mine.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Tenshi Please stop doing the reviewing stuff

Your not staff.... :/
Please dont necro-post as stated in the rules.
Don't make short and pointless posts.
. I can rate and review maps as much as I want. Just because Im "Not Staff" has nothing to due with the fact that I am a human being, and have rights.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Sans/Tenshi IDK wut to call you i guess Tenshi lol

Are you like 12?

Tenshi you just canntttt agree once....

Then it gets into a big deal

Then i dont care

Then i just dont comment

Then i just lol

lol

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
you did that in like 2 other submittions lol
Please stop spamming Parkour Threads with these ungodly remarks of yours. This is for parkour comments and remarks, Not harrassing other players. I would have thought someone like you would understand the rules by now, Having that I've posted them what, Three times now?

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
You stop spamming lol

ok time for lol next comment THEN it ends

: baw is gonna be so suprised of how many notifactions hes gonna get when he wakes up next morning....

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
wow angel your online right now so im gonna tell you if your not afk BTW /warp bannerpk

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
@b_a_w_2002 I do not wish to harm your feelings, But there's a reason Im not posting some comments/tips right now. Can you perhaps take a break from creating parkour maps and sit in a design phase? Such as, Practicing color schemes, Organics, Jumps, Etc.

I feel that the better you are at designing and working well, Getting to know your build persay, Then you can create an amazing work of art for our Parkour Server!

~Tenshi

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
This map has been Rejected.
The overall look of the map is slightly unappealing, it feels very tight and isnt too fun to play.

Goodluck with your next map!

Status
Not open for further replies.