The Blades Noob apocolypse

Should we let Gmoney continue doing this?

• Yes

• No

• Just dont let anyone give out blades anymore

• Just ignore it till it gets bad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

thescout64

VIP
thescout64
thescout64
I regret to inform you all that GMoney21K has released "The Blades Apocolypse" this is an event where he has given blades to almost everyone on the server including the noobs who are just learning how to play, in result there have been more teamers and there are only blades noobs in the arena now witch means that nobody can pvp without getting killed by heards of blades noobs. Something needs to be done about this problem with blades kits because the more kits Gmoney gives, the worse this apocalypse will get. -thescout64

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I don't understand he is my brother.
Really? o_O
I regret to inform you all that GMoney21K has released "The Blades Apocolypse" this is an event where he has given blades to almost everyone on the server including the noobs who are just learning how to play, in result there have been more teamers and there are only blades noobs in the arena now witch means that nobody can pvp without getting killed by heards of blades noobs. Something needs to be done about this problem with blades kits because the more kits Gmoney gives, the worse this apocalypse will get. -thescout64
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree. Unless he's paying GEMS to people so that they can get Blades, it's more of him giving a 10-kill booster to some random guy every 5 minutes or so. Not that bad.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Look, GMoney was giving out blades kits to HIS teammates so that they could be an OP team (epic fail they arent op <3). There is no problem with that. But noobs were getting those kits from them and also, GMoney probably was giving out kits to noobs and that isn't cool because blades is hard to get unless you buy IRL stuff. And just letting noobs get it isnt cool. Sort it out