Map3.png
Map4.png

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
The build looks pretty solid, maybe you could add a bit more detail. But the theme is unoriginal. Levels like MegaBlock already exist so I don’t think it’ll be accepted

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Sadly there's already a map called (Unoriginal) that features minecraft blocks.

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Planet_Games,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal; while we don't have any grass maps, minecraft blocks are highly overdone as seen in maps like MegaBlock and Unoriginal. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you are going for and has a nice texture to it, but the map is counted as 3D pixel art which is no longer accepted. Next time try considering making one main build with lots of detail and stay away from pixel art!
The parkour of your build fits the length and difficulty of an easy map so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.[Elly]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.