guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
The Buddhas of Bamyan were originally carved into the cliffs of central Afghanistan in the 6th century. They stood proud for 1500 years until they were demolished in 2001 by the Taliban. We are hoping to revive at least one of them to be enjoyed on ManaCube Parkour...

118 jumps
9 checkpoints

(not for the faint of heart... ;))

Located on Cybilion plot 2

Build

Lead: Cybilion

Helpers:
  • awesoness
  • mittchilly
  • Deekaroni

Parkour

Lead: Xniper03

Helpers:
  • Cybilion
  • Awesoness
Tested by:

• Anacoustic
  • GreasyController
  • IdkU
  • BASSBOAT
  • BinLickerLover
  • xX_SacredPvp_Xx
  • Once_Upon_A_Mine
  • BDOsborne

Special thanks:
  • Jashhy
  • CosmicWaves
  • ILionheartI
  • my mother (hi mom)
buddha resubmission 1.png
Buddha Resubmission 2.png
Buddha Resubmission 3.png
buddha resubmission 4.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey guys,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As I mentioned before, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the theme you guys chose as it's not something that's been done before.
  • Build: As you may have guessed, the reason this map is getting rejected again is due to the build. A judge already talked to you about our issues with it, but I will re-state them here. There just seems to be major problems with executing the statue you're using as a reference. Basically, the palette and texturing are way off. In all honesty, it's rather hard to tell what the build is because it sort of blends with one another and the dimensions are off. It still needs a lot of work.
  • Parkour: The parkour was much better this time around! I only had some issues with it, which I'll list below. CP overview:
    CP 1 - No problems.
    CP 2 - Also not bad.
    CP 3 - All good.
    CP 4 - Fine. Wouldn't hurt to say that you can click the next CP from the tower.
    CP 5 - That fence to cobble wall was a tad difficult.
    CP 6 - The slime is a bit tough, I'd be fine keeping the cp where it is if the panes are taken out.
    CP 7 - Pretty tricky cp. Gotta tweak it.
    CP 8 - Chain is damn rough and followed up by the blip yikes bro. Gotta tweak it.
    CP 9 - All good.
    CP 10 - Chain is rough as well and rather annoying to put the trip after.
    CP 11 - Fine.
    CP 12 - Bit unforgiving to not have the cp near the last jump.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.