The censoring software.

_TheAccount

_TheAccount
_TheAccount
Ratings
In infinity specifically there are a plthora of people who simply evade the censoring by putting a / in the word. Some of the more common examples are Pe/nis, vag/ina, and many more. Im saying fix the censorchip, since nearly nobody moderates infinity. Its been days since i last saw some staff on it.

But, this is just a suggestion. Curssing is breaking the rules, and there are some younger kids on these servers.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hello, @_TheAccount!

Thank you for expressing your concerns.

First of all, please don’t repeat the words here, if you know they are inappropriate and violate our rules. I’d like to ask you kindly to edit these out of your post. While I understand what your intentions were, it is a bit counter-productive to be reporting situations of this, and then do it yourself - especially as this is a community space for all players to view and comment on.

Second of all, infinity was originally “Anarchy” on MV, and since changing to Mana has developed some rules (as you know). However, we do not have dedicated staff for this gamemode, as it is our most lenient gamemode in terms of rules. We do have strict chat rules, but cussing, spamming, and using excessive caps is allowed on the realm.

Lastly, if you feel anyone is violating our server rules, you’re more than welcome to screenshot and tag a mod or use /report and /helpop in-game if there are staff online.

Have a nice day/night!

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
In infinity specifically there are a plthora of people who simply evade the censoring by putting a / in the word. Some of the more common examples are Pe/nis, vag/ina, and many more. Im saying fix the censorchip, since nearly nobody moderates infinity. Its been days since i last saw some staff on it.

But, this is just a suggestion. Curssing is breaking the rules, and there are some younger kids on these servers.
isn't it supposed to be anarchy?

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
yes but its still not allowed
well thats not much of anarchy is it now you see back when we were fighting back against the NDH forces all the way in world war 2 you could swear all the way you want like it was nothin todays kids too soft let em say the words who cares The Kid From Brooklyn out.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
yes but its still not allowed
Inappropriate chat is allowed on Infinity, to an extent. It would be up to moderator discretion if it was too inappropriate or was offensive/disrespectful.

Cursing is allowed, but if it's overly inappropriate discussions, that would be stopped. The official rules for Infinity will hopefully be announced shortly. Until then, if you have any queries or concerns, you are more than welcome to reach out to a member of staff.

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
well thats not much of anarchy is it now you see back when we were fighting back against the NDH forces all the way in world war 2 you could swear all the way you want like it was nothin todays kids too soft let em say the words who cares The Kid From Brooklyn out.
I understand your point, but this is a Minecraft server. As annoying as it may be for you, I feel like it was a good choice to implement some level of control over Infinity when the Merge occurred.

Additionally, trying to compare a war to a Minecraft server is probably not the best argument haha

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
I understand your point, but this is a Minecraft server. As annoying as it may be for you, I feel like it was a good choice to implement some level of control over Infinity when the Merge occurred.

Additionally, trying to compare a war to a Minecraft server is probably not the best argument haha
no its a good argument tho cuz like liberals 1984 and shit yget me yeah